Sunday, November 22, 2009

Well, I am gonna write about how I feel when all of the sudden, a random person in the social network of strangers who is connected to me by a coffee relationship , asks me "what movies do you like?"
First, I endure the silence brought by the question. It seems everyone eagerly stops talking to hear my answer. I feel the bear of my silence too. So I take a sip of my coffee, while I say to myself why "in hell it should be important to this people what movie do I like?" We are not ever going to watch the movies together for sure. Well, I am not privacy freak, I do not mind showing my medical records to everyone. Then, all sort of answer come to mind, "should I give them the genre? should I give them the name of the directors? should I give them some names?"
Finally, I put a saucer over my cup and tell them I watch all sort of movies. There are some I prefer more though.