Thursday, July 21, 2011

Vertigoes of Associations:

Oh, let’s blame the Asians and their expensive camera with their millions of lenses, walking around taking pictures of every single possible thing. Yeah, I do not even know if they are the reason that I have never felt like buying a super expensive camera and millions of lenses or it is me being a poor graduate student who does not have money to afford buying a super expensive camera and millions of lenses. Oh, no, I am sure it is Asians; money has nothing to do with this. I do not feel being myself if I buy a super expensive camera and millions of lenses, though I am not going to walk around taking pictures of every single possible thing, if I buy a super expensive camera and millions of lenses. Well, who knows? I will probably start walking around and taking pictures of every single possible thing. I will probably buy one of those infinite size external hard drives that Asians have. I will copy all of images that I took of the every single possible thing in it with their original size. I will probably lose all of my body hairs (at least most of it). I will have the Asian eyes. I will dress up like Asians and walk around like Asians. I will move to Silicon Valley and eat Asian food every day.