Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I know where the story ends. I have already read the plot lines. The plot is endless but it unfolds; thus, I see the end.

Life is a curve; sound too convincing; do not you agree?

To be more specific, Life is a curve with two extreme point and possible points of inflection.

Forget the extreme points, they are both same state, even one is higher than all, and the other is in bellow of everything. Even is ultimate goal and the other is nothing. They are state of aimless staying, which are result of neglecting or tending the progress to become indifferent. They are both same state to define infinity.

About inflection, first they are in between; similar to every other being. They change everything. They are in contrast of linearity.

You may say curve is an equation. I will say equation is a bunch of constant and variables, which we related them together.
You may ask are you intent to conclude something about mathematic and life?
I will say No, I do not; I am just talking about inflection point. I am just talking about current state and next state. I wonder whether you are just frustrated and blocked in between since you cannot find the pleasure in next state and there is no evolution in chain of states.